How difficult to get these ADRS? Calling at 7:30 instead?

Gabes_mommy

Hoping to convert her DS into a fellow Disney fana
Hi everyone,
We are using the DDP for the 1st time for free dining in September. Since I have never done this before I'm not sure how popular our chosen ADRs will be. Here is what we have planned:

Tuesday 9/15 - (4:30 - 5:30) dinner at LTT during MNSSHP
Wednesday 9/16 - (4:00 - 6:00) dinner at Biergarten at Epcot
Friday 9/18 (11:00 - 1:00) lunch at Sci-Fi at the Studios

Will these be very difficult to get? Should I have back-ups chosen?

Also at 7:00 I am driving DS to preschool and I won't have access to a phone until 7:30 - will that be OK?

TIA!!! :goodvibes

Strictly speculation, but I think you would be okay calling at 7:30am for those choices. It never hurts to have a backup in mind, of course! ;)

I called today at 7, got right in. Called back at 7:30 and the wait was longer, but the availability was about the same. I think you should be fine. Good luck and have fun!

Thanks ladies! We're so excited about our first experience with free dining. :)

You should be fine but as another poster said it never hurts to have a backup. I called around 8:30am and I believe around 3pm and didn't have any problems making adr's for the places I wanted. Happy planning! :goodvibes

I called at 2 in the afternoon and had no problems. Got 9 days of ADRs during free dining. Got everything I wanted and only waited 10 minutes for a CM. You should be fine.

I called at 2 in the afternoon and had no problems. Got 9 days of ADRs during free dining. Got everything I wanted and only waited 10 minutes for a CM. You should be fine.

Did you go for lecell steakhouse or Ohana cause I been reading there hard to get ressies .

Did you go for lecell steakhouse or Ohana cause I been reading there hard to get ressies .

I was able to get both of these for our Aug/Sept trip. I booked Le Cellier for 6:05pm and Ohana for 5:10pm. I also have Ohana for their character breakfast at 10:30am. :woohoo:

Ohana had a lot of dinner ressies available but Le Cellier was more limited with what they had open. We normally eat around 5 but took 6 since it was between that and 4. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter