How did you pay for round-trip limo/towncar service?

JessetheCowgirl

DIS Veteran
Florida Tours says we should pay the full amount on the first leg of our trip, tip included.

I know they have great reviews on these boards, but does that sound right? I guess I am nervous that we won't be picked up for our return trip.

You do not have to worry about Florida Tours at all. I use them every trip (I've been 5 times last year). They go above and beyond the call of duty. Keep their phone # handy to ease your mind, but you won't need it.

We used Southern Elegance last October. We paid for the full amount on a credit card, less the tip. We were given the choice of tipping on the credit card at the beginning of the trip, or tipping each driver as we wished. We liked the second option better.

We used Quicksilver and paid the full amount on the trip to our resort with a credit card and then we gave the driver a cash tip...that sounds right to me!

Keep the number of the company handy, so you can call them right away if there is a problem on your return trip...we have always paid for both legs right away with tiffany.

I think that's pretty standard for most limo companies--we've always done this over several trips. Just be sure to tip the drivers separately--you may not have the same one for the return trip.

Also, if you're really worried, be sure to pay by credit card. Then at least you could always dispute the charge if something were to happen.

We used FL Tours last fall and paid when we got to the resort. We didn't have a problem at all, they left a message on the room phone the day before to confirm, and the driver was outside at 7 am, just like he was supposed to be. I really don't think you'll have a problem with them.

Does Tiffany take cc's? or do they only do cash?

Tiffany takes credit cards.

We always pay the full round trip and 1/2 of the tip by credit card when we arrive at the resort.

We then pay our return driver his tip in cash when we return to the airport.

Carol

We also used QuickSilver in late Dec. We paid the full round trip when we arrived at POR in cash; also tipped the driver. Then we tipped the other driver when we were dropped off at the end of our trip at the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter