How did you get guests to Leu Gardens?

Teri Zolman

Mom of a Princess
We decided to do our vow renewal ceremony at Leu Gardens due to the amount of people that want to come to our ceremony. Now up to 30. We were going to do the Intimate add on, but too many people. Now I can't figure out a reasonable way to transport everyone. Thank you for any suggestions.

Hi Teri

Do you mind me asking who you are organising your celebrations through??

Myself and H2B are thinking of Leu Gardens this December for our wedding, there will probably only be about 4 or 5 in our party so only a small affair, we just aren't too sure where to start what with us being in the UK.

Lisa

You might try calling Tiffany Towncar or another area transportation service and see what they quote you. The have cars, vans, some limos... I'm sure they can help.

Lisa,
I went through Rev. Tim. The website was Orlandoweddings.com. He is being very helpful. Just go to the site fill out the questionaire and he will send you a quote.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter