How did you find the DIS Camping Forum?

"mom, mom mom!!! I found the disboards, mom,there are thousands of us out there!!".

That pretty much says it all.....I think I like your kid.....and I rarely like teenagers...especially my own!!

My mom told me about it, but she never posts and now I am the one obsessed with the disboards haha.

Not sure how she found it, I think she was googling about golf carts at the fort.

I wish she posted more and was as hooked as I (hint hint if you are reading this mom!!!)

Consider it done!!!

I tried to make ressies for this december....good luck with that!!:scared:

they sell them at the depot, no?

I tried to convince one of the ASM's that if we sold these, or at least cases of beer, profits would go thru the roof. He agreed, but his hands are tied. Maybe I'll send the suggestion to the Corp. Office in Atlanta. Marketing....it's all about the marketing!

That pretty much says it all.....I think I like your kid.....and I rarely like teenagers...especially my own!!

there are days when you know... 17 yr old & 8 yr olds have issues:rolleyes1

could be why DH escapes to the food n wine festival :laughing: for the sam adams tasting,,,,:rolleyes:

Consider it done!!!

I tried to make ressies for this december....good luck with that!!:scared:

Thanks!! I am one of those freaks who will keep the disney number on speed dial and call every 5 minutes. That's how I got ressies at 'Ohana 3 days before our trip... I started calling 7 days before and at the 3 day mark I got them haha.

I say we hassle your boyfriend too,,,
he needs to be a Fort Freak.
uh, I mean Fort Fiend.:thumbsup2
ok, I'll trick him into thinking this is a top secret fishing secrets forum and then everyone here will attack him :rotfl2: and then he will have no choice :thumbsup2

I found it while searching on google for info about the fort. I didn't really pay too much attention to it intill I took a ride over to DIS from my cart forum on the "black pearl"

I found it looking for pictures of the new upgrades as the Fort's pool. I read some of the threads and once I saw beer & wine pictures I was hooked. I also was curious about this drink I heard about (Kungaloosh) and my blender has been working hard everyday.:drinking1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter