how did you differentiate the best man?

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by oochr1soo, Feb 12, 2009.

1. oochr1soo

oochr1soo Earning My Ears

i was hoping i could get some ideas for how to differentiate the best man from the other groomsmen?

thanks,
    Chris

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ElleBren

ElleBren Mouseketeer

Well we only had a bm but we also had ushers that we gave them slightly lighter colored vests & darker boutineers (totally spelled wrong) You can tell the difference in the photos.

[​IMG]

my husband in on the left with the light rose and his bm is on the right. It looks like they have the same color tie but I think there is a funny light

4. OceanGdss

OceanGdss Mrs. Deej696 on 12/18/08

we didnt differentiate. He just looked like the other GM

5. GlobalDiva

GlobalDiva Dreaming of Fairytales

We didn't differentiate either. But most people figure out who he is since he's placed prominently in the line-up right next to the groom.

But maybe you could give him a different colored boutonniere?

6. Mrsdisneyb2b

Mrsdisneyb2b Disneymoon Here We Come!

our best man will have a hot pink gerbera and the gm will have light pink same for moh and bms :)

7. BecBennett

BecBennett Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.

You could get him to witness the marriage certificate, I know it's not required, but I believe there is a space there available?

It's possible we're going to have 2 BM, and 2 MOH, we haven't got it completely worked out yet, but MOH1 - would stand next to me, and take my flowers and what not, and MOH2 will likely sign the certificate.
    BM1 will stand next to DF, probably have the rings, BM2 will sign the register and say the BM speech.

BM1 will probably organise DF bucks night too, but that's nothing to do with the ceremony...

8. mindy5648

mindy5648 living in Maine but my heart is at WDW

My new brother in law was the best man. We had his vest and tie the same color as the maid of honor's dress.
    BM and MOH
    [​IMG]
    Groomsman and Bridesmaid
    [​IMG]

9. RangerPooh

RangerPooh DIS Veteran

Our was easy. Our BM was my SIL so she really stood out in the lineup :lmao: I agree with qa slightly different boutenier.

10. StitchBride

StitchBride Mouseketeer

We differentiated both the BM & the MOH. The MOH wore dark blue dress with light blue accents, the reverse of the other bridesmaids, and the BM wore a dark blue vest & tie, while the other GM wore light blue vests. I just liked adding the extra pop of color ;)