How did I do? ADRs for May 5 nights

bakalorber

Mouseketeer
Made adrs for 10 people tonight. 6 adults and 4 kids. The breakdown . 2 grandparents, 2 family's w/ two kids each both 7 & 5. My brother and family live in southern CA and do Disneyland ALOT. Tried to make everyone happy.

Dinners
Be our guest
Nine dragons
Ohana
Hoop de doo
Tony's

Made a special brunch for just me and my family (2 adults/ 2 dds 7 & 5). Tusker House.

Also, may have a big going away breakfast on last day at the animal kingdom lodge place. (haven't made that RSVP yet)

I think many, many people are excited to try out BOG- it's definitely the hottest spot in WDW right now. We've always enjoyed our meals at Ohana, and HDDR is a hoot. Can't go wrong with Tusker House or Boma for breakfast either.

9 Dragons is not what first springs to mind when I think about Epcot dining, but hey- if you (or someone in your party) really loves Chinese food, then why not?

Tony's - have to admit that it is not a place that I ever recommend. So many better places to eat in and around the MK. But that's just my own opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter