How crowded is the Poly's pool since GF guests can use it?

AimeeMichele

Mouseketeer
I am seriously considering switching our resort to the Poly from the Beach Club, but the only things holding me back are the additional people from the GF using the already small Poly volcano pool (we would def be using the themed pool over the quiet pool) and potential construction noise.

For those who have been recently, please tell me about these two. Is the volcano pool obnoxiously crowded? Construction noise? How bad is it? How bad is the construction noise from the DVC being built at the Grand?

I'm going with my mom, nephews and niece so we won't be going to the Food and Wine fest except for one day, so the location (and monorail) at the Poly is making me lean towards it.

It is VERY crowded!! We didn't even use the volcano pool. Quiet was OK most of the time. I just found all of WDW very crowded. I have been here about 5 years ago at this time and it was nice not crowded at all!!!

I personally would not base your resort choice on the off chance the pool may be crowded one day and fine the next. What if it rains most days and you can't swim anyway? Choose the resort you like best with ALL things considered (That's just my personal opinion.) We returned from a 10-day stay at the Poly in the middle of this past summer. Some days the pool was crowded, others it was totally fine. Either way, it was always enjoyable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter