How crowded is Easter

Samantha/NC

Mouseketeer
My sister's family is planning a trip for a few days the week of Easter-Sunday-Thursday--how are the crowds??

Pretty darn crowded! Make sure if you go that you book your dining and recreation plans well, well in advance. Then prepare to use fast pass. When we go at this time we focus more on a destination hotel that we can relax and enjoy when the parks get crazy. Once we actually got to Magic Kingdom at about 8 a.m. and it was so crazy we just got right back on the monorail and enjoyed a great day at our hotel.

I was wondering the same question. Is it busy all week or just Easter weekend? We were planning a trip for March when we were going to be in Jacksonville but dd has testing at school so extending that trip is out of the question. Our spring break this year is Easter week and we're planning on going then but we've never been in April and didn't know how the crowds were. Will I regret that week?

I only ever go around Easter time. It's usually crowded but this past year it was DEAD (well, Disney dead which is in a whole other class, as we all well know). We were shocked! EE, which had only recently opened had a wait of 20 minutes and 7 when we went on twice (we had fp but didn't use them). I can't say anything about eating crowds because we only do one counter service a day (when we went we did Electric Umbrella in EPCOT and some place in dinoland in AK). It's really not a bad time to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter