How cold is the A/C ?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Evasmommy, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Evasmommy

Evasmommy Mouseketeer

I'm starting to think about clothes for dinner and shows. I am often cold in air conditioning. Should I be aiming for 3/4 sleeves? How chilly do the dining rooms get?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. disneybeachprincess

disneybeachprincess Disney Girl from Day One

the a/c can feel cold or chilly...especially if you have been in the sun during the daytime...I always bring a lightweight sweater & a jacket of some type to wear in the evening to dinner & the shows. :love: I love to walk on deck while we sail in the evening too...the breeze & fresh air feel so good (esp the smell of the ocean! ahhh....:lovestruc I can't wait to cruise again! :yay:

4. extechie rbd/wdt

extechie rbd/wdt DIS Veteran

Some think it's fine, some think it's cold.

Having a "shaul" (is that how you spell it?) or something like it to hand would be good incase you are felling cold after sitting down for a while.

It won't be cold cold, but everyone is different in their comfort temperature!
    Your Stateroom you can set to the level you like! :thumbsup2

Ex Techie :)

5. sissy_ib

sissy_ib DIS Veteran

I was pretty much always cold. I forgot to bring my cover up to dinner or the lounge a few times and I regretted not having it.

6. extechie rbd/wdt

extechie rbd/wdt DIS Veteran

You obviously weren't dancing fast enough in the lounges! :)
    :lmao::rotfl2:

Ex Techie :)

7. pixarmom

pixarmom DIS Veteran

I get cold very easily, so I expected that I would need a light sweater in the dining rooms on the Dream last August. I wore halter sundresses to dinner every night and never needed my light sweater - it was very comfortable. But I'll still bring something light and portable along in my bag, just in case!

8. kcashner

kcashner DIS Veteran

I always bring a sweater or jacket. Sometimes I need it; other times I'm fine without it.

9. Evasmommy

Evasmommy Mouseketeer

Thanks everyone. I just ordered some little cardigans and light layers for over things. I'm glad to not hear that it is "FREEZING". :)

10. onecoolpilot

onecoolpilot Mouseketeer

At home, we typically keep the house at 70-72 degrees, and I was fairly comfortable on the ship. It could have been a little cooler at night in the room, but I wasn't suffering at all.

11. 4HOLIDAYS

4HOLIDAYS DIS Veteran

I had light weight dresses, and always needed a seater/wrap. The movie theater was extra chilly-DH had to go back to rooms for jackets for everyone.