How can we save "Pushing Daisies"?????

I'm probably the only person who would say this, but I'm all for having Chuck realize that she can now live the life she always wanted far, far away from her neurotic aunts/mother and the piemaker who could accidentally kill her with a stray touch and Ned finally realizing that the one he's been looking for all along - the sweet, caring, devoted Olive - was right in front of him all the time.

I think I'm with you on this one! Although I would like the Aunts to know that Chuck is alive and well. There's just too much sadness there.

But I agree about Ned and Olive - I think that they are perfect for each other! :thumbsup2

Ned doesn't love Olive, and there is nothing to indicate that there is even the spark of love for Olive in Ned, AFAIC. Olive is, regrettably, perhaps, a tragic figure; perhaps there is hope for her to find love, but it would make no sense to me for it to be found for her with Ned.

I think it would be way too sticky-sweet for Ned and Chuck to live happily ever after, somehow. I could see Ned and Chuck being "happily" dead together, somehow, but I think that would be too macabre for network television. Perhaps that would be the resolution put forward in written fiction provided after the series is canceled.

it over folks. time to spend your energy on something that matters and has a chance to succeed. sorry if this is harsh, but it is the truth.

I am so sick and tired of people on this board telling me what is and isn't worth my time.

So - seeing as this was cancelled :sad2:

how would you write the ending?

I'd have to have him be able to finally touch Chuck (and she'd live), so they could live happily ever after!!!!

Well, I read yesterday that they are hoping to do a movie. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be a made-for-TV or a theatrical release. That sounds promising :thumbsup2

I think more than anything, I want Emerson to find his daughter.

I want the Aunts to know that Chuck is alive.

I heard that the wrap-up was going to be a comic book, not a film... did I mix something up?

I heard that the wrap-up was going to be a comic book, not a film... did I mix something up?

i think the creator had mentioned doing both if ABC did not pick up the program for another season. i hope that they will produce a movie. i feel sad to see it end. :sad1:

"It's very likely that Pushing Daisies will end after episode 13, which as you know, is a cliffhanger. But we are talking to DC Comics about doing comic books that will wrap up our storylines, and I already have a pitch for a [big-screen] movie ready to go."

So the comic book would wrap up the storylines, and the film would perhaps reboot the franchise. Interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter