How can Magic Express be booked for DVC Renters?

VLee

DIS Veteran
HI:

I am a DVC member and this is the first time that I have rented points to someone. I would like to let them know about and offer any services that I can. I know some of the perks depend on various situations.

They will be flying in. How do they go about booking the Magic Express if they are interested in using this service? Is there a number they can call since they are not actually a DVC member? ( I know a DVC member can go through Member Services.)

Are they entitled to free valet parking also if they decide to rent a car?

Thanks for any input.

You will have to call MS with all there flight info. And then thay will ask where do you want the booklets mailed and give there address. We are going with my dad and they mailed him his ME and us ours. If you call ME direct thay will tell you you have to call DVC MS. Hope this helps you out.

I have rented points for a January vacation. The person I rented from called Member Services, and they told her to have me call. I had the confirmation number, but obviously not a membership number. They still set everything up. Took all of my information (names, addresses, etc). So, if you give them the 800# and confirmation number, they can set up ME themselves.

Magic Express is free bus service from the airport to your disney hotel and then back to the airport.

As far as using valet parking for free, that's a no-go, you have to show your DVC memeber card for that, not just your room card. At least, we've always been asked for our DVC card.

Thanks to you all for the replies. They were very helpful and I can now offer to call MS for them if they are interested in Magic Express.

DME can also be reserved on the DVC member website. I will be using it when my inlaws finally have their flights arrangements completed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter