How can I say Thank YOU enough!

mshuck

Earning My Ears
We leave this Saturday for WDW and cruise on the 20th. I just came across this forum a couple of months ago. I am soooooo thankful for all of your input and ideas. I am packed and ready to go!:Pinkbounc

From Andy to Shirley to everyone who takes the time to give advice, God Bless You All!
Marilyn Shuck & Family

No thanks needed but a trip report would help us all, this forum has been invaluable to me and helps the days go quicker, have a fantastic trip

Have a really great trip Marilyn!! Can't wait to read your trip report!! Wishing you great weather and good times. Make some special memories!!

With a little over a month to go, I depend on the trip reports to get me by and fulfill than need of my "Disney Fix".

:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter