how can i private message

I've reached over 10 - but still can not start a conversation or PM anyone. Am I doing something wrong? I reached 10 three days ago.

I believe you just hit your 10th post with this one, which was about a half hour ago. It usually take an hour or so for it to register and unlock your options. It is also possible that the person you wish to PM doesn't have 10 posts yet, in which case you will not be able to send one until they post some more.

So we need 10 posts to pm?
Yes. There is a bit of a time lag from the time you actually have 10 posts before the system recognizes you do. Generally 30-60 minutes.

Once the system recognizes it, you can click on a person's avatar and "Start a Conversation" is one of the available links there, and you're good to go.

Yes. There is a bit of a time lag from the time you actually have 10 posts before the system recognizes you do. Generally 30-60 minutes.

Once the system recognizes it, you can click on a person's avatar and "Start a Conversation" is one of the available links there, and you're good to go.
Thanks!

I believe you just hit your 10th post with this one, which was about a half hour ago. It usually take an hour or so for it to register and unlock your options. It is also possible that the person you wish to PM doesn't have 10 posts yet, in which case you will not be able to send one until they post some more.
Thanks for the info

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter