How can I get the DIS WISH clipart?

faith

DIS Veteran
HI Everyone! I always read the Wish board and reply to some threads. Maybe if I add the WISH clipart , I can get motivated.:D

Click here and you'll be on the thread with all the instructions to get your clipart! Welcome to the WISH Club!

Thanks for the information Debbie. I did go there, but admit I am a computer klutz. However, someone must have added the clip art for me. Thanks to whoever did! Now if I can just get some motivation going to lose.:D

Faith, you wouldn't be here with us if you weren't motivated. Losing weight isn't easy and sometimes it isn't all that much fun but you can do it, I know you can. We can all do this together...sort of a group effort.

I'll bet you have that 5 pound loss clippie very soon.

Katholyn

Hi, Faith!

Oh, you look great in purple! I have been "wearing" this clippie for about a month or so now. Hopefully I will move on to the 5 pound model by the end of the week or some time next week. Consider yourself in good company! ;)

Good luck!!!!

Hey snels! You're looking good! I covet that second clippie of yours ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter