How can I "Disney Suprise" my wife for her 40th

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by KEANE, Nov 10, 2004.

1. KEANE

KEANE Earning My Ears

Going to Disney w/ small ones and wife and staying for the 1st time @ WL. What will the resort do or how can I set up a suprise
    for the room ,w/ a Disney character , balloons,dinner ,or anything special. Thanks! princess: :cake:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. DISNEYBIGGDOGG

DISNEYBIGGDOGG DISNEY VET

4. Bugsmom73

Bugsmom73 DIS Veteran

When are you going??? The disney florist has alot of options for all sorts of prices. Their websit is www.disneyflorist.com. Make sure all PS arrangements and WL know that you are celebrating 40th birthday, especially the day of. I have heard you can buy a cake too.

5. ILoveWDW2003

ILoveWDW2003 DIS Veteran

Do a Wishes or Illuminations Birthday cruise, complete with cake, decorations and refreshments.

My wife still talks about it.

-Joe

6. mrsv98

mrsv98 Gracie's Mama, Certified chicken wrangler

Go to Gifts of a Lifetime and check out what Jane and her Pixies can do. You can choose from an "event" or they do really nice baskets and such. I am using them for our upcoming trip for baskets and I have heard their events are magical. Good Luck!

7. Squirlz

Squirlz DIS Veteran

When I checked in at the Boardwalk I mentioned that my girlfriend's 30th birthday was Thursday. I was hoping they might do something. When we got back to the room that day (after swimming with dolphins at that other place) there was a basket full of goodies on the table and Mickey confetti everywhere! A delightful surprise

8. DISNEYBIGGDOGG

DISNEYBIGGDOGG DISNEY VET

bumping again, come on guys.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :wave:

9. poohbear7

poohbear7 DIS Veteran

Does Disney Florist have a 1800#?