How can I "Disney Suprise" my wife for her 40th

KEANE

Earning My Ears
Going to Disney w/ small ones and wife and staying for the 1st time @ WL. What will the resort do or how can I set up a suprise
for the room ,w/ a Disney character , balloons,dinner ,or anything special. Thanks! princess: :cake:

When are you going??? The disney florist has alot of options for all sorts of prices. Their websit is www.disneyflorist.com. Make sure all PS arrangements and WL know that you are celebrating 40th birthday, especially the day of. I have heard you can buy a cake too.

Do a Wishes or Illuminations Birthday cruise, complete with cake, decorations and refreshments.

My wife still talks about it.

-Joe

Go to Gifts of a Lifetime and check out what Jane and her Pixies can do. You can choose from an "event" or they do really nice baskets and such. I am using them for our upcoming trip for baskets and I have heard their events are magical. Good Luck!

When I checked in at the Boardwalk I mentioned that my girlfriend's 30th birthday was Thursday. I was hoping they might do something. When we got back to the room that day (after swimming with dolphins at that other place) there was a basket full of goodies on the table and Mickey confetti everywhere! A delightful surprise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter