How can I add the Dining Plan?

Jen76b

Mouseketeer
I just booked the land/sea pkg with my TA, but there was never an option to add the Dining plan. Does someone know if I can do that? We're only going to be at DW for 3 days, so is it even worth it?

Thanks,
Jen

You would need to call your TA and ask. When you book through a TA you cant do anything by calling disney yourself. I'm not sure about the specifics but I keep seeing posted you can only get dining if you book directly through Disney or AAA that other places cant get it. I'm really not sure. Sorry not much help. BTW if you are going to do it you need to NOW. because it has to be done before arrival like atleast 2 days(?) before.

The Dining Plan is not an add-on -- it needs to be part of your vacation package.

As far as whether it is worth it, generally, if you're going to eat one TS meal per night anyway, and you can comfortably forego the few signature restaurants, then you almost always will find that the Dining Plan would save you money.

Let me know if I'm wrong, but I do not think you can purchase the dining plan with the land/sea package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter