how bad is it??

MedicGoofy

DIS Veteran
Can someone give me the lowdown on how bad it ACTUALLY is during Pop Warner?

Will be staying at CBR, and that is there Mod for this year appearantly. I am wondering how bad it can get at night, and at breakfast in the morning.

Typically, we do rope drop, so up nice and early, and then stay until EMH are over. Are we going to run into a lot of issues? Is it worse at value resorts than mods? Is it just a 'run of the luck' kind of thing?

Please, give me input!!!! :)

It is more crowded at the value resorts that moderate. If you get there early you won.t have a major problem.

We've been the last two years during Pop Warner. I think two years ago we saw a few groups at the parks, but nothing that had any impact on us. I don't remember seeing anyone this year. I've heard that you just want to avoid the resorts where they stay.

Can someone give me the lowdown on how bad it ACTUALLY is during Pop Warner?
Please, give me input!!!! :)

If you do a search for Pop Warner at the Disney resorts you will get a pretty good idea of how bad it can be.:scared1: The stories are legion.

The parks really aren't affected much at all.

If you are concerned about the effects of these groups (and their chaperones!!), then I would advise that you consider changing your resort to one that they will not be at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!