• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How are you handling your return?

Putting it in the bank until Oct. If we don't have an emergency come up then the money will go on the principle of our mortgage.

Got our fed yesterday. Went to pay our auto insurance. With a teen boy driver, that took it all plus some!

Have already earmarked the state to pay a bill.

Nothing fun, and nothing to savings. But at least with the refunds, we didn't have to take from savings to cover these few bills.

We paid off our remaining credit card debt and paid a few bills that are always due around this time each year (HOA fees, sports fees for DS, etc.).

We kept a little for ourselves...DH and I went to the beach for Valentine's Day, & DS went to WDW last week on a school trip, so we gave him some spending money.

The rest is going into savings.

Paying of 2 LARGE debts that we free up about 300$ a month for us. Putting some in savings. Paying down some CC and DISNEY VACATION! YAY! Its well deserved. Hubs started a new job in March last year, I'm praying I'll start nursing school in the fall and both kiddos will be in school next fall so it is MUCH needed. Nice thing is- we will be paying cash for 95% of our vacation. Super excited!

well,I don't expect much in returns...we keep it fairly close to even every year on purpose (that's my money,I want it year round) but whatever we do get I plan to drop into my escrow account to pay property taxes. We pay twice a year,separate from our mortgage-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter