How are they boarding the ship these days?

Mmketeer

<font color=blue>DIS Cast Member- no really, but n
Last time we cruised when we went up the escalade at the Disney terminal we were given a boarding number by a CM. Are they still doing this? Or is it like it was way back when and you just go get in line when your ready?

Thanks!

You'll be given a card with a boarding number on it. A few weeks ago, we checked in at the airport as we were using DCL transportation, and we were giving the boarding card at that time.

Jan

And it never fails FOUR cruises and THREE times I have walked past the person handing them out and had to backtrack- even after this last time ASKING the lady at the top of the elevator who told me they would give them to us at the check in desk (no, it was at the beginning of the regular line-noone was posted at the entrance to the Castaway Club line)

In any event we got a #3.

They do not date stamp the numbers anymore but will take the boarding pass from you as you enter the gangway area. This prevents reuse of boarding numbers.

Thanks guys, that helps and I'll be sure to get a boarding number from "somebody". :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter