How are the crowds right now?

proud_canadian

DIS Veteran
There seems to be many posts on the disney board about longer than normal wait times and bigger crowds than past September, just wondering how Universal crowds/waits are right now?

Crowds at Universal are never bad in September. I've read just as many posts on the Disney boards about parks being emptier than they've ever seen it, so it's just a matter of perspective. Everyone has different experiences. It just depends on what park you're at each day with Disney.

We'll be at IOA in less than two weeks! Any idea how crowds are usually during first week of Oct.? We'll be there on a Tuesday.

hey, me too.......

early october is a great time to be in the parks.

not a lot of crowds to deal with or long waits there.

Just got back and crowds at US parks were great other than WWOHP but I think that has to do with how small the shops are.

Ride wait times were 5 - 15 mins all day except for FJ which was around 30 mins most of the times we passed by.

It was great as we were able to just get off a ride and get back on..

Sea World was the same ... We did Atlantis 3 times in like 45 mins !!! (Great way to cool off on a hot day :) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter