How acurate is virgin entertainment

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by Vixster, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Vixster

Vixster DIS Veteran

Just looked on virgin site for entertainment was showing my daughter to see what she can do on plane so hope it's accurate for this month anyone else check and it is def on plane when they go thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. JTLX22

JTLX22 Earning My Ears

Depends what plane you are on. If a 747 you wont get all the films. If the new airbus you'll get everything.

4. Vixster

Vixster DIS Veteran

Thanks we are on 747 but they have been refurbished so hopefully there the same as the other plane

5. orangetiggs

orangetiggs Married my sweetheart in DISNEY!!!!!

Not all 747 s are refurb'd yet, i think only four of the fleet have so still a chance to get the old entertainment system :-(

We fly nov 1st and im hooing for a new 747 too

6. 1andrea

1andrea DIS Veteran

Is there a way of finding out whether I am on an airbus or old or new 747?

I want to have a look at what I might be watching next Saturday!

Thanks

7. Vixster

Vixster DIS Veteran

Your flight number will tell you what flight your on if you googled it but not sure about a referb plane of not will only find out at departure

8. princess_ariel_85

princess_ariel_85 DIS Veteran

Tis true. We had a non-refurbed 747 on the way home. I only watched one film because I didn't like the others. :sad1: (I was looking forward to watching the Avengers again but they didn't have it lol)

Fingers crossed you get updated entertainment system.

9. OhanaSam

OhanaSam Mouseketeer

What's the difference between the entertainment system on the airbus and the 747? Virgin website says our flight out will be airbus and considering I get motion sickness I need something to take my mind off of it lol so hoping we have something decent

10. 1andrea

1andrea DIS Veteran

I've just checked on my Virgin booking and we'reon a 747 on the way there and an airbus a330 on the way home. How will I find out if it's a refurbished plane? Do I have to wait until I get to the airport or is there a way to identify it when checking in online?

I would have preferred the airbus on the way there and the 747 on the way home. I dont tend to watch the entertainment on the way home. I just sulk.

Thanks Andrea

11. Trevski220

Trevski220 Mouseketeer

If the 747 is a refurb then there is no difference ( 5 refurbs now complete) , if its not a refurb then the 747 does not have on demand IFE