How accurate is the mouse wait app and the "Is it packed" website?

HollyL

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me if this app is pretty accurate? I have been monitoring park levels and wait times over the last week, and it seemed awfully reasonable considering it was Easter time.

Also, can anyone tell me how accurate the "Is it Packed" website is? It seems like the dates that we plan to visit in early June are going to be fairly reasonable, but I don't want to get my hopes up. I would be really happy with 6/10 and 7/10, but don't want to end up disappointed when the parks are actually 10/10. I know this things are just predictors, and anything can happen, just wondering what anyone has to say about it.

Thanks!!

I use the MouseWait app a lot in the park and I go about once or twice a week. I make sure I submit wait times when I'm in a line to make sure it's accurate. I even use my timer in my phone for longer lines to make sure I submit an accurate wait time when I finally reach the end of the line before I get on the ride :)

It's pretty good. I use another app along with it. I will also mark if the line time is wrong. The crazy thing is Mousewait is useless at WDW. I was very disappointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter