How accessible is Bonnet Creek?

Discussion in 'disABILITIES!' started by sandynd, Jan 22, 2013.

1. sandynd

sandynd Rookie Desperado

I'm considering a stay at Bonnet Creek for our next trip (so inexpensive and has great activities for my daughter for non-park days!) but wondered how accessible it is? My DH will have a scooter and possibly even need a recliner to sleep upright - just wondered if anyone here had experience?

2. Cheshire Figment

Cheshire Figment <font color=red><marquee behavior=alternate>Friend

Bonnet Creek is not Disney owned or operated, and is technically not on Disney property. There are several hotels and time shares on that property. Which one(s) are you asking about?

3. sandynd

sandynd Rookie Desperado

Hi Cheshire, I think I am asking about the timeshare property that Vacation Strategies quotes on. I didn't realize there was more than one.

4. kellyw8863

kellyw8863 DIS Veteran

We are staying there in April, so I don't have first-hand experience, but I know that Fabian from VS and I have gone back and forth on a number of occasions regarding accessibility and building requests. I've been pleased with the responses I have received thus far. I would ask your questions here http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2951974 , and I also wouldn't hesitate to contact VS directly. They respond promptly and have been extremely helpful.