How about a Disney *food* thread?

It is:

From the Flying Fish Cafe

Roasted Pork Chop - Served with fork crushed potatoes, wilted Swiss chard, honey-thyme butter, and fig jus. - $31.00

DisneyWorld370.jpg

Wow, it really is a pork chop. I was hoping it was lamb or something that I didn't like. Now I have to go to Flying Fish Cafe. Where is that located? I don't care if it is a $50 pork chop. I want it! I think one of those combined with a couple of these :drinking1 and I would most certainly be :faint: !

Edit: I see that it is at the Boardwalk. I also see that it is "business casual" attire. Heck, I'll even throw on a tie to sink my teeth into that!

Dessert Buffet from Pirates in the Carribean Night aboard the Disney Magic...:love:

IMG_1481.jpg

I LOVE THIS THREAD!!! Keep those pictures coming!!!

I LOVE THIS THREAD!!! Keep those pictures coming!!!

I have a bunch more food pictures, do you really want to see them all?

Here are 2 from Wolfgang Puck Cafe.

Atlantic Salmon - Served with Saffron potato escalopes, asparagus and basil butter sauce. - $17.95
DisneyWorld-Sept2323.jpg

Daily Sushi Special - Our Sushi Chef's innovative creations made with the freshest and finest ingredients available. - $14.95
DisneyWorld-Sept2322.jpg

Beaches & Cream

Brownie A La Mode - A gooey, chewy brownie, hot fudge, vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and a cherry. - $5.99

WDWMay2007397.jpg

This was so big, it was my dessert for 3 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter