Houston residents best traffic time I-10- choose one

Bkk40in2011

Mouseketeer
Question for Houston residents. We are coming in on I-10 from Katy to Beaumont. We have the choice of coming into Katy headed East at 3:30-4 or 6:30-7 starting this portion of the trip. Which is the better traffic time? It is on a Wednesday. I know neither is preferable but its what we have to work with. Would you recommend coming in at the earlier time and trying to make it through to Beaumont to eat dinner or eat in Katy at the later time and then after 40 minutes (7:30 or so head on to Beaumont. This is giving us fits trying to figure out.

Definitely leave Katy at 6:30. If you leave at 3:30 you'll hit Houston in the heart of rush hour.

Either is fine. I wouldn't worry about the traffic too much. Sure it will be a little slow but it shouldn't cost you too much time.

Thanks for the response. We are debating. I just didn't want to sit in traffic for 2 hours but I guess it won't be that bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter