house rental for 10 people??

mommiepoppins

<font color=red>I miss sitting in a bucket
I need to find a place for 10 people that is under 1,000 and has a pool . For sept. Please help :confused3

We rent vacation houses almost every time we visit and use this site: http://www.vrbo.com It will take a bit of reading through them - there are many, many listings - but you should be able to find what you need for $1000. (Especially in September)

Happy house hunting!!

Staci

I would highly recommend vacationbythemouse.com
property #7825 6 bedrooms. We stayed there in May. It is absolutely beautiful. For Sept 4- Dec. 19 it is $135.00 a night. PLUS 12% Tax. You probably will not need the pool heat. Look at their pictures online, that is exactly how it looks. It is in Winsdor Hills about 10 mins to Disney. Gated Community. Your own private pool or you can also use the clubhouse one. You can see MK & EPCOT fireworks from the pool deck. Hope this helps.

If you are on a tight budget and willing to drive a little further to the parks, you could also check out Regal Palms.

They have 4 bedroom townhomes that would fit the bill for under $100 a night INCLUDING tax.

There are 2 master suites...first floor and second floor and two other bedrooms with two twins in each. They also have 3 1/2 baths which is a life send in the morning. There is also a pull out sofa in the living room.

I would recommend www.cyberrentals.com to rent privately through an owner.
Heather

We stayed in a pool house in the Sandy Ridge community the week before Christmas. No more hotels for us! (Unless DH and I slip away alone :love: )

vrbo is an excellent site, but I prefer the sister site homeaway.com. It sometimes has technical difficulties and I use the other. Look at the subdivision map at www.thedibb.co.uk/villa/map.htm to get a better idea of where places are. Sandy Ridge looked w-a-y too far south to me, but we got a 5br. pool house for $525! so we were willing to give it a shot. It was a very easy drive, less than 15 minutes from our driveway to riding on the parking lot tram. If you search the Davenport area on the sites it will show you nearby subdivisions. DH says to concentrate on how close it is to I-4 rather than how far south.

Happy hunting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!