House of Blues Gospel Sundy Brunch?

mudman

DIS Veteran
Have you been? Would like your opinion of the food and entertainment and how do you book this? I'm not finding it through MDE?

Our Ratings of House of Blues Gospel Lunch: (*rev: 4/6/2014*)
. . . food price value: B
. . . food quality: B
. . . food quantity per serving: A
. . . food prep speed: B
. . . food selection: C
. . . seating quantity: C
. . . seating comfort: C
. . . eatery atmosphere: B
. . . eatery convenience: C
. . . staff friendliness: B
. . . staff attentiveness: B
. . . character interaction: n/a

Our Recommendations:
. . . appys:... n/a
. . . entree:.. Have Mercy Carving Station (Herb Crusted Roast Beef, Horseradish Cream)
. . . dessert:. Great Psstries

NOTE: This is a true Gospel Luncheon. This is not a rock-and-roll fest. If you enjoy
good Gospel music, this is hard to beat. It is well planned and well staged. The food is
above average and good comfort food on the buffet. The only bad part is that there
are some "wing" seats that have little to poor view.

Our Ratings of House of Blues Gospel Lunch: (*rev: 4/6/2014*)
. . . food price value: B
. . . food quality: B
. . . food quantity per serving: A
. . . food prep speed: B
. . . food selection: C
. . . seating quantity: C
. . . seating comfort: C
. . . eatery atmosphere: B
. . . eatery convenience: C
. . . staff friendliness: B
. . . staff attentiveness: B
. . . character interaction: n/a

Our Recommendations:
. . . appys:... n/a
. . . entree:.. Have Mercy Carving Station (Herb Crusted Roast Beef, Horseradish Cream)
. . . dessert:. Great Psstries

NOTE: This is a true Gospel Luncheon. This is not a rock-and-roll fest. If you enjoy
good Gospel music, this is hard to beat. It is well planned and well staged. The food is
above average and good comfort food on the buffet. The only bad part is that there
are some "wing" seats that have little to poor view.

Thanks!! Great review. Did you book through Disney?

We went about 3 years ago. I really enjoyed the show. If you are a Florida resident or AP holder you get a discount.
I enjoyed the act that was performing but it was more 'generic' gospel instead of 'true' gospel to me.
I did a review and posted lots of pictured back then but don't know how to link to it, lol.
I know it was very cold in there, my dd finally wrapped up in a tablecloth from the table next to us. Not very crowded the day we went. In the main dining area you will have to carry your plate down a few steps so I was a little leery of that cause it's kinda dim in there.
There was plenty of selections but just be sure you like cajun seasoning cause everything had that flavor to it. My dd didn't eat much because she didn't like the flavor. It was ok to me and I overheard the people at the table next to us raving about how it was the best buffet they had ever had so I don't think you will go wrong if you decide to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter