Hours at the end of May?

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by noodlesmum, Feb 11, 2013.

1. noodlesmum

noodlesmum DIS Veteran

:goodvibesAnyone have any rough idea what the park hours will be at the end of May based on previous years? We have never been at this time of year before

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TheoDawg

TheoDawg Mouseketeer

4. ManCityMickey

ManCityMickey There's one striker money can't buy.

As you posted in the DLP forum, I presume you mean the Paris times?

The hours are only posted up until the end of March so far. I have noticed that they are very similar to last years hours.
    Here are the hours from May 2012

http://www.dlrpmagic.com/calendar/monthly-park-hours/2012/05/ .

We are going May 27th, so here's hoping that this years hours are similar to last years.

5. addverbaan

addverbaan DIS Veteran

As Dreams has to run in the dark, those hours from last year should be pretty accurate for this year. We were there last of week of May in2012 and it was onlu just full dark at 10.30pm - infact we were worried at 10.15pm that it was not going to be dark enough! We are there 21-25th May this year and can not wait - its our favourite time of year at DLP along with Halloweem :)
    amanda

6. noodlesmum

noodlesmum DIS Veteran

Thanks all! Yes I did mean DLP :) Wow the park will be open late! I was hoping to keep my DS up for dreams but I don't think he will make it to that late!

7. sky13

sky13 Mouseketeer

Will be there at a similar time too, and am very much looking forward to the late closing times and looong days with Dreams!!! :)