Hotwire Vancouver question for Alaskan cruisers

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Meekins, Jun 27, 2013.

1. summerblue

summerblue Mouseketeer

Also something people might not know about the pan pacific is (right now anyways) when you book a room or package, you can get a second room exactly like the first for the same night for 1/2 off the price of the first room, we were offered this but we only needed the one room.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Jrsy Boy

Jrsy Boy DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>You can tell I'm ma

I actually booked this yesterday for $143 (before taxes, fees, etc.) and ended up with the Delta Vancouver Suites. Pleased with the location and reviews on Trip Advisor.

4. gometros

gometros <font color=teal>WDWWDS Chief Weapons Inspector an

I hear that ;-)

5. lbgraves

lbgraves Little Cinderella's Mommy

There is a Starbucks downstairs and outside. :thumbsup2

6. summerblue

summerblue Mouseketeer

Nice to know, I was not too worried about Internet, was letting people know when looking for pan on Hotwire it won't have Internet as one of its free amenities. I'm sure my dh will be taking advantage of the starbucks

7. IBelieveInTheMagic

IBelieveInTheMagic DIS Veteran

Just another plug for the Pan Pacific for those that have their heart set on it. We knew this is what we wanted, even if it cost us a little more and we didn't regret it one bit. We absolutely loved our 2 nights there before our 6/17 sailing. It added to our vacation, definitely! Prior to me booking it, I never found any discount for it on Hotwire and I didn't want to chance it so I might not have given it enough time. We had a harbor view room (again highly recommend it) and paid a little more for it and ended up paying $600 total including fees, taxes, etc. for both nights. Yes, that was steeper than I wanted, but I got a discount booking with the free membership I had through Last Minute Travel Club and it was the best rate I found anywhere. We saved before the trip to "splurge" a little and we loved it! :lovestruc

There is free wifi downstairs in the food court area although it wasn't 100% reliable. We found it very slow and bogged down. I had added a data package to use while there and was glad I had. We found the Starbucks outside the building (they are everywhere really) worked a lot better. There are numerous food options nearby so we didn't focus on the breakfast package since it added more than it was worth - at least this was our experience.

Heather

8. happy55girl

happy55girl Mouseketeer

Another great option for bidding on hotels is Priceline... I've done it twice now and never paid more than $75. We got the Westin Bayshore the 1st time and the Marriott the second. Loved both!!!