Hotels near Kennedy Space Center?

MNT568

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if anyone can recommend a hotel near Kennedy Space Center. We were thinking of taking a short trip to see the space center and then 2 days at Disney. I was looking at the Cocoa Beach Doubletree, any opinions? Or would we be better to stay at Disney the whole time and just take a day trip to the Space Center?

We have done both. The first time we had extra time so we stayed near KSC and went to the beach for two days. We stayed in New Smyrna Beach. The scond time, we had less time so we just did a day trip.

The following web site might help with lodging in the KSC area. IT is geared more for the Cruise crowd, but helpful lodging information. http://www.dcltribute.com/lodging/

Good luck.

After reviewing all the hotels, we decided to stay at the Doubletree on Cocoa Beach in November. I got a good price from expedia. There is a post on the Universal trip report board from someone who just got back from the Doubletree and he said it was nice. All rooms have an oceanview.

Hi,

Titusville is closer to the Kennedy Space Center excit than Cocoa Beach.

We have stayed at the Holiday Inn Titusville, and it was nice and clean next to the Indian River.

You probably want to be near the Ocean tho.

herc.

at the Comfort Inn in Titusville for 2 nights before we go to Disney. DH and DS have to see Kennedy Space Center, I believe myself and DD will go to a beach or just hang out at the pool all day. Has anyone stayed there??? The hotel clerk said it was about a 20 min drive to KSC and 1 hour to Disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter