Hotel's in Cocoa Beach?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Schrute Farms, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Schrute Farms

Schrute Farms Mouseketeer

My family of four (me, wife, two sons(6 and 3) need a hotel for one pre-cruise night. We probably will want to tour the space center.

We like Pete are hotel snobs and price isn't really an issue.

Any recommendations?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ksucats

ksucats Mouseketeer

We have stayed at the Four Points Sheraton for both cruises and really liked it. Nice location, nice hotel, good restaurant, and price is good.

4. barbarasc

barbarasc CruiseCrazy

No 4 star properties in that area that I am aware of, but there are plenty of nice, friendly clean hotels to choose from. We have stayed @ the Residence Inn, Radisson and Country Inn and Suites, all are fine but nothing fancy, they all offer clean rooms and good custom service. The Radisson offers the largest pool (of the 3 mentioned).

5. kcashner

kcashner DIS Veteran

I'll echo the above--there are no really upscale hotels in Cocoa Beach that I'm aware of. The Residence Inn and CI&S are near the port, have decent breakfast, and are clean and safe.

If you want fancy, stay in the Orlando area.

6. mammacaryn

mammacaryn Don't be a JERK!

We stayed here as well.

Not a 4 star, but nice :)

7. MND

MND DIS Veteran

I've stayed at the 4 Points as well and will stay there again. I liked the location and the hotel.

I would like to check out the LaQuinta that is right on the beach, but I could never get a good rate.

Enjoy your cruise!

Mike

8. drag n' fly

drag n' fly Bucket list alert!!...Rode the Lilly Belle and din

We booked La Quinta on the beach for 148 a night tax inc:hippie:

9. tweis

tweis DIS Veteran

We stayed at the Radisson for our last cruise but was not fond of the beds at all. We will be staying at the Double Tree in Cocoa Beach for our next cruise in May. :goodvibes

10. love280mickey

love280mickey Mouseketeer

haven't been there yet, but we are staying at Marriott's Residence Inn.

Also, do you know about writing to your House Representative to get free tickets for touring Kennedy Space Center. We have ours for April. You should write 6 months in advance of your requested date.

11. Jackiet123

Jackiet123 Earning My Ears

I would consider Ron Jon caribe resort. Right next to the port and very clean. Great amenities for the kids. I've been going to the are my whole life visiting family and am not impressed with the hotels there overall. Doubletree is just OK. Very loud, walls paper thin. Residence inn is a good option as well. Not a fan of the Hilton there. I don't know if its even still around.

Good luck. I personally would stay more near the port in the hotels mentioned above.

12. luvdamouse91

luvdamouse91 DIS Veteran

I would consider either Ron Jon or Doubletree(concierge).