Hotel with one bedroom (at least) suites

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by kimberlym4, Mar 2, 2013.

1. kimberlym4

kimberlym4 <font color=green>I guess it pays to have low expe

Do you have a favorite hotel or condo you stay in that is off site and has at least one separate bedroom? Looking for something that will hold 5 people with a kitchen.... Also -money IS an issue so the more economical the better. Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Anya22

Anya22 Mouseketeer

Check out the condos at Windsor Hills. If you rent directly through an owner, the prices are better. I liked using windsorhillsrent website and asking for a quote which goes directly to lots of owners at once. Then they email you with rates for their specific rental properties.

4. BelleBeautyandtheBeast

BelleBeautyandtheBeast <font color=red>Disney Dreamer<br><font color=blue

http://www.thebarefootsuites.com/

There are 5 of us going for Spring Break in a few weeks and I finally settled on Barefoot Suites in Kissimmee. It has decent reviews on TripAdvisor and I found a great rate. We booked the 2 bdrm. With 5 people it is crazy :scared1: expensive for on-site over Spring Break.

5. akadada

akadada Doin' It All for My Baby.

Agreed. We used 5mins2disney with almost no problems. Great unit.

Plus Floridays AAA Rates are competitive.

Or if you have 2 hours to kill and can say no a half dozen times, sign up for a timeshare tour at Marriot properties in return for their heavily discounted rate, historically $99 for four nights 2br. We got pitched this a few years ago, told them we had no interest yet they gave the $99 deal to us anyway. The rep was very nice, but his supervisor was not. Anyway we were in and out in less than 2 hours, half a dozen no's later, none the poorer for it and got a great room for half to 75% off. Just a thought...

6. MinnieLovesMickey12

MinnieLovesMickey12 DIS Veteran

The Quality SUites Lake Buena Vista is a very nice hotel and you can get one and two bedroom suites. The 2 bedrooms go for around $140 a night if you join their Choice Privileges frequent stay program (free to join) It has a kitchen, living room and you get a free hot breakfast buffet. It is a small buffet with Eggs, Sausage, Cereals and make your own waffles.