Hotel/Transportation Before Alaska Cruise

We stayed at the Blue Horizon. Huge rooms and free transport to some local attractions stops outside. We could have walked to the port but got a taxi as it was pouring with rain.

A different choice for you : the Lonsdale Quay hotel. It's directly across the port in north Vancouver with a stunning view of the skyline. You can very easily take the 13 minute sea bus over to downtown and walk to the terminal (less than five minutes)

Thanks for the tip on this! I was having trouble finding somewhere to stay pre-cruise (for a decent price) that interested us. Hotwire was coming up with lousy deals downtown, and of course any other options were expensive. My wife and I looked at Lonsdale Quay after reading this and thought it sounded great! It was $139 on their site for our nights, but a quick look at Hotwire and I found a hotel that I thought was Lonsdale. We took a chance, and sure enough it was, $100 a night for our two nights! Very happy with that result, and I'm excited to take the Seabus across cruise morning and get our first look at the Wonder from a different perspective.

We stayed at the Pan Pacific using Hot Wire a couple of years ago. We got a great deal. Probably the best deal I've ever received. Even DH commented on that one.

We used the criteria of Downtown West with 95% recommendation. Not sure if that would still work or not.

Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter