1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Hotel/Ticket Package help! Please :D

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by nvena94, Jan 4, 2013.

1. nvena94

nvena94 Earning My Ears

I am currently planning a trip in late May/early June for me and a few friends. I found that WDW is offering a discount on hotel/ticket packages at this time. Super exciting considering we're college students! :thumbsup2

Considering the other trips my family is planning for the 12 month span of an Annual Pass, I was thinking about just getting one of those. But, my question is the package.

The package is for 4; is there anyway I could have the package be for 4 in the room and only 3 hoppers? Has anyone had this problem before? :headache: Or am I just going to have to call?

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. eeyoresbestfriend

eeyoresbestfriend Mouseketeer

Everyone must be on the same package if they are in the room. What you could do though, is get the tickets in the package and just upgrade the one ticket to am annual pass. I would say that is probably the best way, unless you wanted the annual pass before that vacation started, then unfortunately l think you are or of luck.

If you do need the annual pass first, you could just book the package with one day tickets and then upgrade all but one, saving yours, not using it until the annual pass expires.

4. stargazertechie

stargazertechie Toy Story Midway Maniac

I'm not sure I understand the question fully.

Are there only 3 of you going? Or are there 4 of you, but you don't want the tickets.

If this trip would be before the trip you take with your family, you can upgrade the hoppers that come with your package to an annual pass.

5. angelmichelle

angelmichelle Mouseketeer

There are 4 staying in the room, but the OP has an AP and doesn't need a parkhopper ticket whereas her 3 friends do need one. She was asking if she could just get 3 PH's with the room that will hold 4 people. (I don't know the answer - just wanted to clarify for you! :))

6. Claire&TheBoys

Claire&TheBoys The Queen of the Castle!

If the May/June trip is the first one and when you want to get your AP, book it with the tickets everyone else needs and upgrade yours to an AP after you arrive.

If you'll be going prior to May/June and will already have your AP, you call and make the reservation for yourself and your friends in your name. Book an AP package with AP discount and you can add a dining plan if you want without adding tickets. Then all your friends can buy their tickets individually.