Hotel that gives you fast pass?

badandy

Florida Native
I have heard rumors about a hotel near Sea World that gives you fast passes for the attractions at the park. Do any of you kind folks know anything about this?

Official SeaWorld hotels offer the following benefits to guests:

"Official Hotel Partners

Take Advantage of these Exclusive Benefits from our On-Site Hotels

Our On-Site hotels, the Official Hotels of SeaWorld, are all within walking distance of our parks. These properties offer their guests exclusive benefits including:

Complimentary transportation to SeaWorld, Aquatica, Discovery Cove and Universal Orlando*

Complimentary Quick Queue Unlimited (front-of-the-line access) at SeaWorld*

Exclusive access to the “SeaWorld Rescue Tour” at SeaWorld on Early Entry dates and every Saturday all year long**

Free shuttle to Busch Gardens Tampa on the Busch Gardens Shuttle Express (Busch Gardens Ticket and shuttle reservation required)

And in addition, guests at any of our Official Hotels and other Hotels Partners also can take advantage of Early Entry to SeaWorld and Aquatica on select dates in peak season and discounts on dining and select merchandise purchases at SeaWorld and Aquatica."

You can see the map and list of the SeaWorld hotels here. The "official hotels" are marked with a whale tail (#s 1-7 on the list):

http://seaworldparks.com/~/media/seaworld_orlando_com_bak/Vacation Packaging/SWpartnerhotelsNEW.pdf

Went to Aquatica Tuesday, Sea World on Wednesday. We stayed at Hilton Grand Vacations Tuesday night. Thought I was going to have to get up early on Wednesday to get our Quick Queue passes but to my surprise they gave them to us at 4pm on Tuesday upon checking in. It made our Sea World trip much more pleasant. Can't imagine having had to wait in those lines all day.

We stayed at The Renaissance at Seaworld last week and got all the benifits. I honestly don't think we'll do Seaworld any other way now as the Quickq sevice is priceless! My DD12 rode Kracken four times in a row and had to ask to get OFF the ride as the guy in charge was going to let her stay on! Poor kid was green:sick:

We have stayed at both Springhill and Fairfield (they are attached by the shared pool) and love their services. Free shuttle, the qcue,free stuffed animal for the kids if you ask... Nice places.

I can't get that map to load, but I can see on the Sea World site where you can book packages with their "onsite" hotels. I don't really want a package -- is there any way to get hotel benefits by just booking a room-only type deal? Like you can at Disney?

I plan to do Discovery Cove and that gets me free usage of Sea World and Aquatica, so I don't need that in a package. I'm not interested in dining, etc.

Am wondering if the onsite hotel perks are that important (the queue pass) when going offseason, in October?

You can book directly with any of the onsite hotels and get the same benefits. You don't need to book a package to get the free Quick Queue, early entry, or other perks.

I can't get that map to load, but I can see on the Sea World site where you can book packages with their "onsite" hotels. I don't really want a package -- is there any way to get hotel benefits by just booking a room-only type deal? Like you can at Disney?

I plan to do Discovery Cove and that gets me free usage of Sea World and Aquatica, so I don't need that in a package. I'm not interested in dining, etc.

Am wondering if the onsite hotel perks are that important (the queue pass) when going offseason, in October?

http://seaworldparks.com/buschgarde...bak/Vacation Packaging/SWpartnerhotelsNEW.pdf

Here's the link. I hope it opens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter