Hotel Special Offer for March?

mrswh

DIS Veteran
Anyone know about special offers for March? I feel like the hotel offers usually end several weeks before the "stay completed by" date; and when the book by date has passed, the new offers come out for stays beginning the day after the stay by date on the last offer. For example - book by August 15 for stays until September 15. On August 16, next offer comes out for stays from September 15-October 30 or whatever.

The current offer is valid for stays through February 29, and can be booked by February 29th. Does this mean there will be no special offers for March until March 1? (The day after the current offer expires.)

Any insight appreciated - thanks! :)

I'm honestly not sure? March is a popular time at Disneyland because of Spring Break, so they're not exactly hurting for guests, so they don't need to drop prices to lure anyone in. Because of that, I'm not sure that I'd expect any huge deals, but that doesn't mean there won't be any.

I'm honestly not sure? March is a popular time at Disneyland because of Spring Break, so they're not exactly hurting for guests, so they don't need to drop prices to lure anyone in. Because of that, I'm not sure that I'd expect any huge deals, but that doesn't mean there won't be any.

I was a little surprised, based on the crowd predictions on the dis and elsewhere, that the current offer didn't include the first week of March . . . it sounds like it will be slow then. Bummer that it's getting lumped in with spring break.

I'm just curious if anyone following offers has noticed whether they'd come out with an offer that is good starting the day it comes out, or if they will have more than one offer (for different dates) running at once. I don't know that I have ever seen either of those happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter