hotel requirement for escape

Promomx2

DIS Veteran
I read that there is a 4 day hotel stay requirement for a escape wedding. 1)Does the stay have to be in the bride/groom's name, can it be the bride's parents? 2) Can you use a military discount on the stay? 3)Does the Shades of Green count as a hotel?

I'm not sure if SOG counts...I think it does have to be in your name..when you book your wedding they ask for your reservation number.

When I booked my wedding I gave them my future inlaws reservation number. I did not have our room booked yet becasue we where waiting for the 7 month window for DVC.. I did change it but I think it would have been OK if I didnt.

I agree with the SOG thing. I remember that when I was going to do Escape.

If they are offering the military discount at our time, can you use this on the hotel ressie? I would love to be able to book GF for me,dh and dd (the bride). Ddf is a marine and I know he would want to stay at SOG. I wonder if he could make the ressie for us so we could use the discount.:surfweb:

We are booked under my parents name bc we used my family's DVC points, but all they asked for was the confirmation number and there were no problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter