Hotel Recommendations Near the Port

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by meandmad, Feb 2, 2005.

1. meandmad

meandmad Mouseketeer

I've read that the Radisson at the Port is the best place to stay but the reviews of that property at tripadvisor are not positive at all.

Has anyone stayed here recently? Anyone recommend another hotel close to the Port?

Also, if you stayed here, do you have to book the "cruise parking package" to be able to leave your car there during your cruise?

Many thanks! :earsgirl:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. 3xthecharm

3xthecharm Desperately awaiting Disney!

Bump! Looking for suggestions, too.

4. mark & sandra

mark & sandra DIS Veteran

We just sailed 1/15/05 and had first booked at Radisson. We then found info about Ron Jon's and moved to there instead. We got a 1 bedroom, sleeps 6 and it has many many extras that other places don't have including a water park like pool and amenities. do a search on these boards for the hotel and any discounts running. we used (code 102) and got our room for 109.00 + tax...Mark

5. Princess1

Princess1 Earning My Ears

Where do you find the codes? We would also like to stay at Ron Jon. Do they have a shuttle if you decide to leave your vehicle there?

6. rickdeni

rickdeni Mouseketeer

The Radisson is great for a one night stay. It has a beautiful pool and agreat restaurant. The rooms are not fantastic but are basically clean. I think it is the only place that will shuttle you to the port in the morning. We stayed there last year and are planning on staying there this year.

7. DrCavin

DrCavin DIS Veteran

8. ll_california

ll_california Mouseketeer

We stayed there before our two cruise trips. Very positive experience. No, you don't need the cruise parking package to park your car there during the cruise. Hope that helps.