hotel recommendation in Miami for 1 night

halfmonkey

DIS Veteran
Sorry if this has been asked but it seems my search results came back with information not specific to my situation so I'll try asking here.

We're flying into Miami on the day before our cruise so we'll need to book a hotel for one night. It seems Miami airport and the RCL cruise terminal is quite close to each other. For those that have done the drill, do you have any tips or recommendations on where to stay in Miami? If there is a hotel that offers a free shuttle from the airport and then a free shuttle to the cruise terminal, that would be awesome so if you know of some, please share. Otherwise, I guess it'll be ride shares for us (family of 5.)

Kids still don't know we're going so planning and not being able to talk about it openly at home is a little bit challenging sometimes.

Thanks in advance.

If you want to stay near the port, we liked the Intercontinental Miami.

We'll be staying at The Elser (which is new) in a couple of weeks before boarding Icon.

Neither offers a port shuttle but ride share was pretty quick and cheap from the Intercontinental.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter