Hotel rate next weekend---low!

PattiPB

<font color=green>I'll be happy to learn the secre
Well, we are going to hit DL for an overnighter next weekend.

I think we are going to miss all the Crazy Disneyland Ladies, unfortunately, but we're still excited!

I went online last week to check prices, and they were high and some hotels were sold out. Tonite I snagged a Parlor Suite at DI&S for $89. Room was $69! It pays to keep checking.

Did I mention...ADULTS ONLY TRIP!!! :dance3: :drinking1

Does that mean what I think it means?? Our weekend meaning this coming Saturday!! Woohoo, I hope I can meet up with you before we leave. Sad that we have to drive 250 miles to meet when we live in the same city!!

I gotta look again and see if our rate might be lower. I finally stopped checking last week!

Andrea

That's awesome Patti!!!! It does pay to check back.

I'm sorry I won't get to meet you if I do go. That would have been fun but I will have to leave on Friday. Next time for sure!!!

Well, we are going to hit DL for an overnighter next weekend.

I think we are going to miss all the Crazy Disneyland Ladies, unfortunately, but we're still excited!

I went online last week to check prices, and they were high and some hotels were sold out. Tonite I snagged a Parlor Suite at DI&S for $89. Room was $69! It pays to keep checking.

Did I mention...ADULTS ONLY TRIP!!! :dance3: :drinking1

so, you are talking feb 10 weekend right? can you elaborate on how you got this deal and exactly which hotel it is?
thanks

It's the Desert Inn and Suites right across the crosswalk. We stay there a lot and PattiPb and I both really like it. It's nothing fancy but clean, close and cheap (relatively!)

I find the best rates at Anaheimdesertinn.com!

Andrea

DI&S = Desert Inn and Suites

Booked it on their own website.
Plugged in just one night 2/10 for 5 adults. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter