Hotel on outskirts of orlando

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by troydjames, Jul 8, 2012.

1. troydjames

troydjames Disney DAD

I am looking for an inexpensive hotel somewhere around the outskirts of Orlando, driving 12 hours and planning for early check in following day at art of animation any suggestions where to or not to stay

2. Bmousey

Bmousey Earning My Ears

I would check with priceline.com. I will be arriving the day before my check in also. You should be able to find something affordle or within your price range. I went with knights inn because I want to save money for other things, plus I have a large party so cheap cheap cheap was my intentions. Its suppose to be 3 miles from DTD...off of Irlo bronson memorial hwy....I think its concidered kissimee or celebration florida...hmmm...I hope its close to Disney! Doesn't look to far away when I looked on mapquest.

3. softballmom3

softballmom3 DIS Veteran

We stayed at the Homewood Suites Lake Buena Vista the night before check-in last November Friday before Thanksgiving and was able to get a $69 (I think) rate. Nice, spacious, super clean and best of all Free Breakfast :).

4. Lynne M

Lynne M Moderator Moderator

Moving to the Orlando Hotels board.