Hotel near westgate lake resort

WinGS

Earning My Ears
I am looking for a recommendation of a hotel/resort for two families. Four adults, two teens and two kids. We would like for it to be close to the Westgate Lake Resort because we are meeting up with another family staying there. As much as possible, we would like shared accommodation and kitchen facilities at a reasonable cost.

There is a quality inn right next door. I have never stayed but saw it when i drove by over Xmas

Thanks. I have been reading through the threads and have come across timeshare rentals. Is there a reputable site where I can rent timeshares for Westgate Lake resort? Their website is quoting $300/night.

The only one i know of is redweek.com but i know others on the boards have mentioned others

I plugged in some dates for a 3-bedroom at WGL and Floridays. WGL says $300 a night, Floridays says $191.55 a night.

Don't worry too much about distance, you can still meet up with your friends.

I plugged in some dates for a 3-bedroom at WGL and Floridays. WGL says $300 a night, Floridays says $191.55 a night.

Don't worry too much about distance, you can still meet up with your friends.

Thanks! Floridays sounds good.. Have you stayed there before? If so, how did you like it? I looked into the rates and the lowest I am getting is $225 entertainment rate for a 3 br suite.. What site did you go to for the $191 rate?

Thanks! Floridays sounds good.. Have you stayed there before? If so, how did you like it? I looked into the rates and the lowest I am getting is $225 entertainment rate for a 3 br suite.. What site did you go to for the $191 rate?

I used Jan 14-17 on the resort website. When I put in the end of the month (28-31 Jan) the rate changed to 164.88. The rates probably vary because of the dates selected. My friend has stayed there a few times and speaks well of the resort.

If you use Groupon or Living Social, keep an eye out for Orlando resort deals. However, the deals are usually the non-peak season dates. It may also be worth a call to see if they offer any other discounts not advertised (AAA, Military, FL Resident, etc.)

What dates are you looking at going?

Hi there, I just sent you a PM if you would like to contact the owner we rented Westgate with. She has been wonderful to work with!

4kids4karen said:
I used Jan 14-17 on the resort website. When I put in the end of the month (28-31 Jan) the rate changed to 164.88. The rates probably vary because of the dates selected. My friend has stayed there a few times and speaks well of the resort.

If you use Groupon or Living Social, keep an eye out for Orlando resort deals. However, the deals are usually the non-peak season dates. It may also be worth a call to see if they offer any other discounts not advertised (AAA, Military, FL Resident, etc.)

What dates are you looking at going?

We are looking into march 29 to apr 5. I know, spring break week is busy... I am now looking into Windsor hills area for a 3 br. There is not much selection for those dates. Do you know of other areas within Orlando that rents 3 br's?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter