hotel merchandise

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by smileyk8, May 19, 2007.

1. smileyk8

smileyk8 DIS Veteran

I think this is probably in the wrong place so please feel free to move me! When we were eating at Jiko we poppe into AKL shop and DM spotted a visor she really liked. We assumed it would also be at the world of disney store along with a few more choices, but it wasn't! We came home without one because we didn't get chance to go back to AKL.

Does anyone know if there is someone i can email/contact for merchandise enquiries?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. lovwdwalot

lovwdwalot Mouseketeer

You can always call the resort, purchase the item and they can have the item shipped to you, I know that is what my wife has done in the past.

4. smileyk8

smileyk8 DIS Veteran

I had thought that but as i'm calling from UK i would like a quick call if possible! I used to work in a shop and it took ages to find products work out the packaging then finally put the charging details thru - i dread to think how much the phone call would cost. I will do that if there's no other way tho- thanks ;)