Hotel L'Elysee

Liza111577

Becoming a DISney addict!!
Does anyone know if EMH are offered for stays at Hotel L'Elysee? I think it's one of the affiliated hotels, but am unsure if it benefits from EMH.

No hasn't done for a few years - the only hotels that offer EMH are the 6 Disney hotels on site (walking distance) and the DCR (you'd need transport)

Thanks. Wishful thinking. I also should've done a bit more research on tickets. I purchased 4 day tickets for the price of 3, but it would've been cheaper to get an annual pass. Then I would've been able to take advantage of EMH, plus discounts at the restaurant and shops.

Can anyone who has stayed at the Elysee in Val D'Europe tell me whether the first morning shuttle to DLP is usually full? We'll be buying a carnet of tickets for the RER to get back from the parks, as I assume the busses at park closing will be packed. Just wanted to know if we'd be better off taking the train in the morning as well, instead of hoping to catch the free shuttle.

Hi, when I stayed at the Elysee, the buses were actually quite empty but I suspect this will depend on when you travel. The last bus in particular was always empty in my experience because it runs pretty late (i.e. after close of most bars/shops in Disney village) and by this point most people with kids have already left the parks. If you time the shuttles well, it's a lot less waiting about than for the RER. I also wouldn't be hugely worried even if the bus was packed because it's a really short journey, so you wouldn't be standing for long anyways and there was no one on the bus when it arrived at the Elysee (I think it's the first pick up). Hope this helps.

We'll be there at the end of August. the 24th through the 27th. Thanks, you were very helpful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter