Hotel/Discount Question

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Sparrow624, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Sparrow624

Sparrow624 "I believe as many as six impossible things before

When Disney releases their 10%, 20%, 30% deals (it was strongly hinted to me by a castmember that this will happen again for April-June 2013), do the discounts to Deluxe hotels include the villas? We are thinking of taking a trip with 5 adults and 2 children and I am wondering if there is a chance a discount may apply to this trip later on.

Anyone have any insights here?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. hgeisler

hgeisler DIS Veteran

Pretty sure it doesn't:( Both the pins I got said it didn't include AOA suites or the villas.

4. Sparrow624

Sparrow624 "I believe as many as six impossible things before

I wish I knew for sure, if not, that may change the strategy as it may actually be better to book 2 hotel rooms for the 5 nights then instead.

hmmmm

5. tianna26

tianna26 Mouseketeer

i hope so for june 2013 where do you get pins?

6. Missyrose

Missyrose DIS Veteran

Sometimes the villas are included in the GP discounts (often at SSR, OKW or AKV).

Have you looked into renting DVC points?

7. dansdad

dansdad DIS Veteran

You receive them via snail mail or email.

8. mickeynut1

mickeynut1 DIS Veteran

Yes, the villas can (and have been) included in promos. The following is for the current room discount that is good for select dates through 12/22:

Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels
    Disney Deluxe Villa Resort hotels offer even more amenities like a well equipped kitchen, washer/dryer and whirpool tub—all in spacious 1 and 2 bedroom villas—to make you feel right at home!

Save 30% for stays most nights at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort, Disney's Old Key West Resort, Disney's Boardwalk Villas, and Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - Jambo House and Kidani Village standard view.

Save 25% for stays most nights at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort, Disney's Old Key West Resort, Disney's Boardwalk Villas, and Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - Jambo House and Kidani Village standard view.

The villas are also included in the free dining promo:

Get a FREE Disney Dining Plan when you purchase a non-discounted 6-night/7-day Magic Your Way room and ticket package at select
    Disney Moderate, Disney Deluxe and Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.

9. MMS1125

MMS1125 "You can design and create, and build the most won

it usually excludes the 3br and grand villas but I've seen 1-2br's included in most of the discounts

10. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

Three bedroom villas are Grand Villas. Except at Vero Beach they are Beach Cottages.