Hotel comparison

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by Michael623, May 22, 2003.

1. Michael623

Michael623 WDW 40 trips, DL 10 trips, DLP 2 trips, Currently

Could someone do their best to compare each DLP hotel to a Florida counterpart. I am spending part of my honeymoon there and would like some lodging advice.

2. bubblefactory

bubblefactory DIS Veteran

The Disneyland is very similar to the Grand Floridian - It is my favourite Hotel.

I have also stayed at the New York - I would probably compare this to the Dolphin.

For your Honeymoon I would have to suggest a Castle Club room at the Disneyland - IMHO it could not be beat for a touch of romantic luxury. Your new DW would be most impressed.

Alec :bounce:

3. richard3330

richard3330 Cirque Fan

There are some excellent descriptions and photographs at www.dlp-guidebook.de

My 2 favourites are Newport Bay Club and The Disneyland Hotel. The theming at both is excellent. For a honeymoon trip, the Newport Bay Club offers brilliant Honeymoon Suites overlooking Lake Disney with a big balcony. Alternatively there are several different suites offered as part of Castle Club at The Disneyland Hotel.

Richard. :)