Hotel AP discount

Ms Poppins

I'm sure I'm very affected by all this Disney talk
I'm in the process of ordering AP via post (I think) will be doing so in the next few days.

I spoke to the French AP line and they gave me a price for the hotel with AP discount (she said it was a one off as I'd been on ages asking her questions about the AP process, usually they'll ask for AP number or ref number related to AP order)

Anyway, I forgot to ask her how to pay. Do you pay over the phone when you book or at the hotel on check-in?

Thanks in advance

If I remember rightly it's the same as when you book a package, i.e. you pay a deposit and the balance is due 60 days out. I think you also get the same email confirmation, booking ref etc

You can pay by creditcard. If you book 6+ weeks in advance you pay a deposit. 6 weeks prior to your reservation the rest will be automatically charged to your card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!