Hot Tubs on Fantasy

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Stinkerbell1973, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Stinkerbell1973

Stinkerbell1973 DIS Veteran

So, DH told me today that he thinks the only hot tubs on the Fantasy are within the spa. I've looked on DCL's website, under ship information, pools - and there's nothing listed.
    For the Dream, in the same section they show a hot tub listed in conjunction with the Quiet Cove pool.

Are there really not any hot tubs other than at the spa?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. BEYONCE

BEYONCE Mouseketeer

They have hot tubs in the family area and at the quiet cove

4. Stinkerbell1973

Stinkerbell1973 DIS Veteran

Thank you, BEYONCE! :)

5. CruznLexi

CruznLexi DIS Veteran

They are against the wall and do not bubble. On the family side they are between the pool and mickeys slide. In the adult side they are left of the pool. We really dislike the pool settings on the new ships.looking forward to going back to the Magic.

6. dceks cruisers

dceks cruisers Mouseketeer

Ditto on the lame hot tubs on the Fantasy - barely any jet power and not very hot. The best one was the one in the couples massage and next best one was the family pool area one. One of the Vista Spa tubs was better than the other but all in all I was disappointed in the hot tubs.

7. robhawk

robhawk DIS Veteran

Agreed! It was like sitting in a lukewarm bathtub!
    It doesn't effect my favorite part which is getting to meet different people.

8. Moxin

Moxin Mouseketeer

Yeah, I was really disappointed in the ht's...the Magic/Wonder were SOOOO much better, and better locations.

9. trickiwoo

trickiwoo Talk Disney To Me!

They get pretty warm... but not really hot. And the jets aren't very powerful. But I still found them enjoyable! We visited the hot tubs every night!

I did like that they had glass bottoms so you could see straight down below you to the ocean!

[​IMG]

10. algae

algae Mouseketeer

Um, yup. And we can see up into them from below too :rolleyes1 Some people didn't realize that. Not that we saw anything in the Quiet Cove one ;)

11. msd1776

msd1776 Mouseketeer

Love hot tubs,generally, but I didn't even venture into the hot tubs on the fantasy...too small for the number of people in them!