Hot savings on Halloween Candy at mygofer.com - $1.50 per ~11oz bag MINUS coupons!

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by edzL, Oct 25, 2010.

1. edzL

edzL Earning My Ears

Hey everyone!

After spending a lot of time in the christmas shopping thread helping out there, I thought I would pop over here to share a last minute Halloween stock up opportunity :)

We got told about a deal from our contacts over at mygofer.com (the "concierge" service of sorts for Kmart (aka, buy online, pickup in local Kmart store) about a Hershey promotion they are doing.

http://www.zoolert.com/wordpress/20...mell-my-feet-and-save-lots-of-money-on-candy/

Here's the direct link to the deal :

http://www.mygofer.com/shc/s/dcp_10...+Candy+Sale?SID=HERSHEYxPROMOx2010x10x10xzlrt

Basically, it's ~11oz snack size bags of Hershey's Candy at $1.50 a pop (you have to add it to the cart and start the checkout process to see the price)!

But here's the inside tip. Since you are going to pick it up at the local store, be SURE to bring manufacturer's coupons along with you to really sweeten (horrible pun intended!) up the deal!

And it looks like some of the different candy is already selling out too so grab it while you can!

Hope this helps someone out there get ready for the big weekend.

:banana:

(sorry for the slightly overplayed banana guy. seemed the closest to a halloween thread smiley i could find quickly :D)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Micday

Micday DIS Veteran

Thanks!!!:woohoo:

We get hit hard, so I like to stock up.

Michelle

4. momof1princess

momof1princess <font color=darkorchid>i feel like i'm going to ex

i guess i missed it, because everything shown is $2.50.

5. Diabolicdesire

Diabolicdesire DIS Veteran

Thanks so much. I've been putting off getting candy because funds were low. Anyone have a link to some manf coupons??

Ps. For those ordering you do have to add the item to the cart and the discount shows when you go to check out. I noticed after 6 bags it didnt take the discount off anymore so i placed 2 orders!

Thanks again OP !!!

6. limace

limace DIS Veteran

Great deal! Thanks!

7. disneychrista

disneychrista DIS Veteran

Nothing in my area. Closest one is nearly an hour away.

8. limace

limace DIS Veteran

Picked mine up today-it was a fairly excruciating process, as I was apparently their first my gofer customer. On the bright side, my 5 bags ended up only costing me $5.50-they gave me the $1.50 a bag price, and then deducted another $2 at the end. Not sure why, but I'll take it.

On the other hand, the last thing I really need is 5 bags of candy in the house. Ugh. I did take out the bag of York peppermint patties and put them in my Christmas present stash-my eldest loves them, so I'll put them in her stocking. It will probably be her favorite present :)

9. ArthurIhde

ArthurIhde Mouseketeer

the deals is not bad

10. Derby4me

Derby4me Mouseketeer

Thank you for posting this deal! I still hadn't purchased my candy because it was still so expensive! Went online and ordered my candy from Mygofer.com then found coupons online for $1 of 3 Hershey candies (select varieties). Also, when I went to the store to pay and pick up the candy the register took another $2 off of my order (Total additional discount of $4 when already only paying $1.50 per bag!). I ended up getting my candy for $.83 per bag! We get around 150 trick -or- treaters and I always like to buy the good stuff for the kiddies...but wasn't sure I was going to be able to pull it this year! Just a side note, it limits your order to 6 bags per person. I ended up doing another order in my husbands name but delegated myself as the person who would pick up the order. Flame me, I don't care :)

11. angelbaby129

angelbaby129 Earning My Ears

I tried to order these, but couldn't figure out how tell it I would pay at the store. It wanted me to input credit card info. How do I get around that?

12. dvcnewgirl

dvcnewgirl <font color=green>Williamsburg, VA<br><font color=

Thanks! I just got my candy! Saves time and $$$!!:banana::banana:

13. Diabolicdesire

Diabolicdesire DIS Veteran

When you are in the check out part there is a spot that says pay by credit that is marked, right next to it it says pay with check/cash, you want to click that one.

14. mrsboz

mrsboz DIS Veteran

Thank you so much. I have to buy more candy because we, um, uh, ate most of ours!!! I got a good deal on the candy that we ate so I hated the thought of paying $2.50 a bag. So glad you told us about this deal. I just placed an order.

Thank you.