Hot Air Balloon Ride near Disneyland

dvcdisney

DIS Veteran
I apologize if this question belongs somewhere else. My family and I are going to Disneyland this spring and would like to do a couple of things outside Disneyland.

Last time we went, we spent a day at Universal Hollywood and although it was fun, it's not something we need to do again this soon. I read about Hot Air Balloon rides in California, but Napa Valley and too far for us to go.

Does anyone have any experience or suggestion for Hot Air Balloon rides near Anaheim? I'm reading about California Dreamin and Sky's the Limit which is in Del Mar. Are those worth the ride or should we just wait until we can travel to Napa Valley?

If it matters, we're a family of 4 (17yr old and 12yr old). I wanted to do something different during our visit to Disneyland.

Any suggestions or advice would be much appreciated. Thank you.:)

The other popular spot is Temecula (Wine Valley), located basically east, with a nice drive through the Cleveland National Forest on Highway 74.

https://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=Hot+Air+Balloon+Rides&find_loc=Temecula,+CA
^^I was going to suggest Temecula as well!

Thanks for the suggestions. It looks like they only offer the Sunrise rides in Temecula. My family is just too lazy to get up that early.

Is Temecula much nicer than Del Mar?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter